CUAUHTEMOC DUQUE studied Scenic Arts at the school of Philosophy and Literature at UNAM, and at “El Circulo Teatral”, he had teachers that are internationally recognized like Héctor Mendoza, Raúl Zermeño, Jaime Humberto Hermosillo y Mercedes de la Cruz among others.
Cinematographic production with Socorro Méndez.
He studies classical dance, contemporary dance and Jazz with Ema Pulido.
Performance combat and martial arts with the five times world champion Fidel Zerda
He is a versatile actor developing in film, theater, and television. He has been part of several films like “El Diamante rojo” recently filmed, “El Estudiante”, “Labios Rojos”, “Al Morir la Vié”, “Sexos Prósperos”, “Calvario” to name a few.
In television, he was part of the series DOGMA directed by Carlos Carrera, he also participated in the soap opera “Corazón Indomable”, in “Vecinos” and “La familia Peluche” as a guest actor, and “Camaleones”, all of them produced by Televisa.
With more than 30 stage plays as actor and 6 as director he has been able to step into the best stages in Mexico. His trajectory has allowed him to obtain several recognitions in all of the performing arts. He has worked with directors such as Carlos Carrera, Roberto Girault, Rafa Lara, Martha Luna, Rosenda Monteros, Raúl Zermeño, Wilebaldo López to name a few.
- El Diamante Rojo, 2016
- Al Morir la Vié
- Labios Rojos
- El Estudiante
- Calvario, Dirección
- Sexos Prósperos
- Dogma (Blim) 2016
- Corazón Indomable (Televisa)
- Vecinos (Televisa)
- Camaleones (Televisa)
- La familia Peluche (Televisa)
- Spots Serie Nada que ver (Sony)
- Living Out, Dir. Raúl Zermeño
- Ultramar, Dir. Rosenda Monteros
- Final de Partida, Dir. Víctor Carpinteiro
- Vicente y Ramona, Dir. Alberto Estrella
- El Silencio, Dir. Catalina José
- Lolita Zanquilarga, Dir. Jorge Domínguez
- El Mojado Dir. Jorge Domínguez
- Musical Uhohohuhoh, Dir. Memo Méndez
- Musical Footloose, Dir. Cuauhtémoc Duque
- La Calle de la Gran Ocasión, Dir. Cuauhtémoc Duque.