She was born in Cartagena, Colombia. There she began her career in Classical Ballet and Contemporary Dance. During this time she made appearances in national and international productions filmed in the city. After her time in Cartagena she moved to the capital of Bogota with a suitcase of dreams … And this is where her acting career starts with parts on “Padres e Hijos”, and “Sábados Felices”.
After two years she decided to broaden her horizons and travelled to Mexico City. There she studied dramatic literature at the Instituto
de Bellas Artes(INBA), trained in the “Stanislavski system” at Círculo Teatral and Argos Casa Azul, and took an acting workshop in the Centro Cultural Helénico.
She has worked in The Legend of Zorro , Gente Común, and Cómo tu me has Deseado. Her theather debut was in Entre Diosas at the City Festival Merida 2012. Due to the success of this play it was given a season in CENART.
Recently she played Julieta in the first season of Club De Cuervos on Netflix and has been invited to be part of the second season.
In 2015, after living for fifteen years in Mexico she decided to settle in the United States and continue her career. Since arriving she has studied “The Method” (Lee Strasberg) at Miami Acting Studio and signed a contract with Stephanie Ripstein Management.
- Club De Cuervos – Julieta – Netflix
- The Legend of Zorro – Lupe – Amblin Entertainment
- Cómo Tú me has Deseado – Florecita – IMCINE
- El Mata – Marisol – Mantarraya
- Palo Fierro – Juanita – CUEC
- Entre Diosas – Afródita – CENART (México)
- Las Ubarry – Hija – Circulo Teatral (México)
- Belen Border Line – Arcangel – Círculo Teatral (México)
- Sara – Hermana – Mario Moreno Theater
- Miami Acting Studio – The Method – Miami, Florida
- Joanie Edwards – Theater and film acting – Aventura, Florida
- Círculo Teatral – Stanislasvski system and theater – Mexico City
- INBA Bellas Artes – Dramatic literature – Mexico City
- Casa Azul Argos – Acting – Mexico City
- Centro Cultural Helénico – Drama workshop – Mexico City
- Videocine Coco Levy – Screenwriting – México City
- Ofelia Castillo Dance – Contemporary dance – Cartagena, Colombia
- Ballet Art International – Classic ballet – Cartagena, Colombia
- LINAFE – High School (administration) – Cartagena, Colombia
- Bayer Aspirin – Latin Woman – D´Adda, BBDO
- Harpic – Colombian Woman – Vale EuroRSCG
- Marvin Magazine – Sexy Nurse – Tribu Films
- Palmolive Web Series – Romina – Galante Producciones