Adiel Torres, of Ecuadorian and Venezuelan descent was born on March 14, 2003, and has been known for his musical talent and singing ever since he was young. His parents enrolled him at the age of three in the music school “Tempo of Music” with Professor Patricio Batallas, where he began to develop as a guitarist. Later on he started receiving piano lessons with Professor Jessica Galán and began polishing his vocal abilities with Professor Patricia Ruiz, making Adiel a multi-musician and vocalist and is now enrolled in Mannes The New School of Music in which he has won a scholarship.
Since 2011, Adiel has had the privilege of performing for the following television programs: Auditioned for Pequeños Gigantes (Little Giants) (Univisión), El Factor X (X Factor) (Mundo Fox), and most recently, La Voz Kids-3ra Temporada (The Voice Kids-Season 3) (Telemundo).
Currently, he is working with the designer Martin Polanco.
- Pequeños Gigantes (Univision)
- Factor X (Mundo Fox)
- La Voz Kids (Telemundo – Season 3)
- Viva La Tarde y Entre Nosotras (WAPA Tv – Puerto Rico)
- Acceso Total 2015 (Telemundo)
- Easter Bonnet 2015 (with Revolution Latina invited by Luis Salgado on Broadway)
- Mannes The New School of Music (2014 to present) – New York NY
- Tempo de Music (2010 – 2013) – Union City NJ
- New York Performing Arts Academy (Currently Enrolled) – New York
- Iconos Kids Television (Currently Enrolled) – New York
• -The Dominican Republic Fashion Week Show (July 2016)
• -Tour through Puerto Rico with Melissa Otero (August 2015)
• -29th Annual Easter Bonnet Competition (April 2015)
• -Micro Youth & Talent show ending up in second place
• -Hempstead Central American Festival Parade
• -Dominican Parade of Newark 2013
• -Guest of Honor and recognition as a young singer by the Dominican parade of Newark 2014
• -Delivery of recognition in the program Hondumex
• -Was named youth Godfather of the Ecuadorian Parade by the Ecuadorian Chamber of Commerce